- What are Alcaligenes Polysaccharides?
Alcaligenes Polysaccharides are a kind of polysaccharides produced by fermentation.
A polysaccharide is something like a string composed of saccharides in which the sugar is connected.
Sodium hyaluronate and starch are well known examples.
- Why can I wash TAEKO products off with soap?
Since TAEKO products don’t include special oils (e.g. denatured silicone oil), they can be easily washed off with soap.
- What is the shelf life of TAEKO products and how long can I keep each product after it has been opened?
The shelf life of unopened TAEKO products is 3 years when kept at room temperature.
We recommend storing TAEKO products at room temperature in dry conditions and out of direct sunlight.
Once TAEKO products are opened, we recommend you use them up without leaving them.
- Is there any risk without using preservatives (parabens)?
How long can I use TAEKO products?
TAEKO original formulation regulates conditions such that it is difficult for bacteria to grow.
Therefore these can be kept for up to 3 years before opening.
Once TAEKO products are opened, we recommend you use them continually until finished.
- Can I refill another bottle with TAEKO products?
You should avoid this for sanitation, since there is contamination risk.
- Can I apply TAEKO Serum Liquid Foundation with other brand cosmetics?
If you apply them normally, there is not any problem.
However if you are anxious about wearing TAEKO Serum Liquid Foundation with other brand cosmetics, we recommend you consult a dermatologist.
- Is it sufficient to apply only TAEKO Serum Liquid Foundation to protect against sunburn?
TAEKO Serum Liquid Foundation is enough to protect the skin from ultraviolet rays in your daily life.
In case you want stronger protection against sunburn, we recommend you apply TAEKO Sunscreen before wearing TAEKO Serum Liquid Foundation.
- Is TAEKO Serum Liquid Foundation suitable for using on the beach and for outdoor activities?
We recommend you wear TAEKO Serum Liquid Foundation after applying TAEKO Sunscreen.
- How long can I use one tube?
This varies according to differences in individual use, But as a rough indication, you may be able to use it for 2 or 3 months.
- How effective is TAEKO Sunscreen (SPF50+、PA++++)?
You can apply TAEKO Sunscreen in all situations including daily life and outdoor sports.
- Can I use TAEKO Sunscreen as a primer?
Yes, TAEKO Sunscreen is good for wearing as a primer too.
TAEKO Sunscreen has a high moisturizing effect.
We recommend you apply TAEKO Sunscreen as a daily care item especially if you have dry skin.
- Is it sufficient to apply TAEKO Sunscreen only in the summertime?
We recommend you wear TAEKO Sunscreen every day, if you will be outside.
Although the amount of ultraviolet rays increases from spring to summer, we are exposed to ultraviolet rays in autumn, winter, and on cloudy or rainy days too.
Even on cloudy days, up to 80 percent of the sun’s harmful UV rays can penetrate your skin.
Snow increases the need for sunscreen because it reflects the sun’s rays.
If you take part in winter sports without sunscreen, you will get snow burn.
You need to apply TAEKO sunscreen to avoid sunburn on the snow, as on the beach.
- How much TAEKO sunscreen should I use, and how often should I apply it?
We recommend using 0.7 – 0.8 g, which is about the size of a soybean.
Repeat uniform application of TAEKO Sunscreen several times.
Please don’t apply the necessary amount all at once.
We recommend reapplying every 2 or 3 hours, or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring, because it may be peeled off by rubbing on towels or clothes.
- How many times can I use one bottle (35 ml/1.18 fl. oz)?
Approximately 40 times when applying an amount of 0.7～0.8ｇon your face at one time.
- Which do I apply first, TAEKO Sunscreen or TAEKO Serum Liquid Foundation?
In the case of applying TAEKO Serum Liquid Foundation, you should apply TAEKO Sunscreen first.
If you will wear other brand primers or foundations, you should apply TAEKO Sunscreen first, then primer, then foundation.